Fear frequency

Light, Shining, Blue Frequency, Sine





Have you ever gone to a house which feels like existence of ghost? Once i was wandering in my cycle in my village.On the way there was an old house which is filled with darkness.I feel little scared.I was able to feel some sound which makes me feel fear.I can't find where the sound is coming.Do you know how the sound is produced?

The answer is in frequency.Human ears can hear the frequency range from 20 hertz to 20,000 hertz.The human ear is sensitive to very small difference in pressure.It can detect the pressure difference of less than one billionth of the atmospheric pressure.

Some frequencies can not be heared by the human ear.But animals can hear those frequencies.For example,elephants can hear the sounds at 14 to 16 Hz.Whales can hear the infrasonic sound as low as 7 Hz in water.

19 Hz in the range is known as infra-sound frequency which is just below the audible range of human ear.These are produced in the old buildings.These are produced by the small insects.These sounds can be found in old buildings,caves and forests.This kind of frequency is called as fear frequency.





Post a Comment

0 Comments